19.3.12

Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty 5-Step Treatment Final Review #MomCentral

I was so excited to announce Children Teaching Mama was reviewing Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty  in a February post. I've followed the routine for the 5-step system for a little over a month now and also received a kit to share with my mother-in-law. I have to admit I pretty much had no skincare routine before reviewing Meaningful Beauty because I just wasn't satisfied with the results, but the first time I tried this system, I knew it was different.
 

The kit I received from Meaningful Beauty contained:
  • Skin Softening Cleanser
  • Creme de Serum
  • Lifting Eye Creme – Advanced Formula
  • Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment SPF 15
  • Antioxidant Day Creme SPF 20 UVA/UVB
  • Glowing Serum
  • Glycolic Treatment Pads
I always start out my routine by washing my face with the Skin Softening Cleanser, which I really love. It is gentle and really does make my skin feel soft, unlike other facial cleansers that seem to dry my face out. My very favorite item in the box was the Creme de Serum, which you put on at night and can also add during the day, too. This made my skin feel immediately revived and moisturized. The Lifting Eye Creme also felt great around my eyes. The Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment along with the Antioxidant Day Creme were perfect for the day part of the routine, protecting my skin from the sun and not making my skin feel oily. It immediately is absorbed into my skin and is perfect base before adding make-up. The Glowing Serum and Glycolic Treatment Pads were sample sizes and although the pads dried out my skin a bit much, the Glowing Serum really did make my skin sparkle. 


After using the Meaningful Beauty 5-Step Treatment for about a week, I could already tell my skin was much more moisturized. By two weeks I could tell a definite improvement on the health of my skin. I always have red patches and they were drastically decreased. After four weeks, my skin feels absolutely amazing. I usually have the driest skin that just doesn't look very healthy. This system has changed the way my skin looks and feel, which, in turn, has made me feel more confident, too. Even the fine lines I noticed around my mouth have diminished. My skin tone was much more even and my face even felt softer. I posted my embarrassing no-make-up photo with my first post and here is my not-so embarrassing after-photos without makeup. Even from just these 2 photos you can see a huge difference.
You cannot even see redness around my mouth where it usually shows the most! This makes putting on make-up so much easier with even-toned skin. I've even found myself not wearing make-up as much because I don't feel the need to cover up my skin. 


Are you looking for an easy anti-aging skincare regimen? I highly recommend Meaningful Beauty and think you will be pleased with the results. Plus, the prices right now start at only $39.95 for the 5-Step 30-Day Supply, which is much cheaper than many others on the market! Have you tried Meaningful Beauty or are you interested in giving it a try? If so, let me know your results! 


I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Meaningful Beauty and received a 5-step treatment kit to facilitate my review, a second 5-step treatment kit to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment