19.5.10

Wordless Wednesday

Our newbie garden!



Our little rows of flowers & our first tomato of the season! Yay!






Our Strawberry Patch is blooming and producing lots and lots of yummy strawberries!

We pick them each day for our afternoon snack! Want some? :)









The Boys enjoying watering flowers and picking strawberries after lunch today! Josiah thinks Liam's push car is his now and drove all over the yard, the silly boy!
Happy Wednesday! 
Before you know it, Friday will be here! As a reminder, Wednesday afternoon I will post my first official contest to mark the beginning of my first review/giveaway event! I need a creative name to call the event so, think of some ideas and win some organic baby prizes!
Also, Children Teaching Mama now has a facebook page so "like" it if you'd like to keep up with the giveaways and future events! 

6 comments:

alicia said...

So jealous. Wish we had that in our yard! Happy WW! Drop by and link up!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

sooo cool! I want to start a garden soo bad!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I'm so upset that I forgot to plant strawberries this year. Dur. Yours look great!

Kailani said...

Those strawberries look so good! I wish I could plant my own fruits.

Kailani
An Island Life

Anonymous said...

That is exactly where I'd love to be right now.

fancygrlnancy said...

I have an award for you on my blog,
http://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/05/wow-i-was-awarded.html

Post a Comment