13.5.14

Summer Fun Family Travel Guide 2014 Begins Soon #summertravelguide

Hi all! School will be out soon and the kiddos will be home all day, every day. I'm excited to have both my boys home, but I know after a week or so, we'll be going insane and looking for things to do. That's why I decided to put together a list of fun travel ideas for the entire family. I'm putting it all together now and we'll have some great reviews, giveaways and other travel features for our readers all summer long.

Our Summer Family Travel Guide will officially kick-off at the end of the month and I'm so excited to not only share our adventures with readers, but give you a chance to visit the same places and have some fun, too.

Stay tuned! Summer will be here before you know it!


Sponsors Still Needed
We are still seeking sponsors to add to our roster for the Summer Travel Guide. If you have a great summer activity idea you'd like to include or know someone who does, please email us at childrenteachingmama@gmail.com! We'll be closing the list in a week, so get those requests in soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment