11.5.14

Get Your Delicious Teavana Oprah Chai Tea At Starbucks & Mother's Day B1G1 Special

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Starbucks. I received a promotional item and a gift card to facilitate my review. 
 
Every Christmas there is only one thing my dad always asks for and that is Starbucks coffee. He drinks it daily, making at least a pot or two of coffee every morning. Then, when he is on the go, he always stops by and picks up a dark roast to tide him over. I can't blame him one bit because Starbucks is absolutely delicious, from their coffees and teas to their sandwiches and desserts. Within the past few months, I've changed over from coffee to hot tea! I'm not sure what changed, but each morning I wake ready for a cup of hot tea. Loose-leaf tea is my favorite because there is something that's just satisfying about steeping my tea, inhaling the rich aroma and taking that first sip. A nice cup of hot tea is a perfect way to start the morning and it has become my new ritual to start each day right!
Speaking of teas, Starbucks has some delicious Teavana tea blends, which are my absolute favorites because the blends are so flavorful. I have been so excited about the newest blend of Teavana Oprah Chai Tea because not only do I love Oprah, but Chai tea is one of my favorites. I couldn't wait to visit Starbucks and try out the new tea.
So, my original plan was to visit Starbucks with my mom so we could share some mother-daughter time together, catching up and just enjoying each other. My mom is my best friend and we talk daily on the phone since she lives in a different state. We always look forward to vacations, holidays and other impromptu visits. She has supported me through my entire life and does so much for others, often putting herself last. I'm so fortunate to have her in my life and cherish all of the moments we spend together. Unfortunately, her visit was cut short because she wasn't feeling and we didn't have a chance to go. She deserves a special treat and we will definitely go to Starbucks together soon, but, for the time being, I thought we could still have some chat time while at Starbucks. So, I headed to Starbucks, ordered some Teavana Oprah Chai Tea and called my mom so we could chat just like if she were there with me.
Enjoying my Teavana Oprah Iced Chai Tea
Upon entering Starbucks, I noticed a sign saying that each purchase of the Teavana Oprah Chai Tea benefits education, so I asked the lady behind the counter and found out that Starbucks will make a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation for each Teavana Oprah Chai product sold. How awesome is that?

I decided to have my Chai tea iced, but you can also order it hot, too. Since it was so warm outdoors, the iced Oprah Chai Tea was absolutely perfect and refreshing. The flavors are so robust and satisfying. It almost reminds me of a pumpkin pie with the many intricate flavors, including cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves that are blended with loose-leaf black tea leaves. All of these ingredients blend together making a one of a kind, delicious tea! Of course, I couldn't resist a piece of lemon pound cake to go along with my tea.
In addition buying a Teavana Oprah Chai Tea to enjoy in-store, you purchase the loose-leaf Chai tea to enjoy at home.  I also received a set of my own Teavana Oprah Chai Tea and a tea mug complete with a lid and strainer so I could easily add the tea in by spoon, steep it and enjoy a few minutes later. Starbucks offers a variety of Teavana Oprah Chai Tea sets that would be perfect for Mother's Day.

I've made hot Teavana Oprah Chai Tea almost every night since my set came. I absolutely love the mug that came with it, too! I am hooked on this new tea and, because I know proceeds go to a very worthy and important cause, I can feel good about my purchases in the future.

Mother's Day B1G1 Deal At Starbucks
Don't forget to stop by Starbucks for Mother's Day tomorrow for delicious Teavana Oprah Chai Tea. You can purchase it hot or iced. Either way, it is wonderful and I could drink it every day. Tomorrow, on May 11th, 2014, visit Starbucks with your mom or friend to receive their Mother's Day Buy One Get One Teavana Oprah Chai Tea special! It's one day only and the perfect day of the year to share it with someone special. Take your mom, sit, relax and have a great Mother's Day!

Have you tried Teavana Oprah Chai Tea yet? If so, do you prefer it iced or hot?

Be sure to visit Steep Your Soul for more information about Teavana Oprah Chai Tea and the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation.

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Starbucks. I received a promotional item and a gift card to facilitate my review.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment