29.4.12

Mother's Day Gift Guide: LUSH Cosmetics Mamma Mia Wrapped Gift


A few months ago I was searching online for shampoo bars and luckily stumbled across LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. Their products are made from fresh, organic fruits and veggies along with the finest essential oils. LUSH has created the most amazing products and fragrances that I dare you to try them and not get completely hooked! This is exactly what happened to me. For Valentine's Day I reviewed the Lots of Love Gift Box, which included a variety of bath time goodies, perfume and lotions. After using one bath bomb, I was in love. Only a week later, I discovered the LUSH store in Atlanta! It was like a dream come true.

For Mother's Day, we received the Mamma Mia Wrapped Gift to review. I could barely wait to get home and open the package because I could smell the luscious scent of flowers from the outside of the box! Once we got home, I ripped open the outer cardboard box to discover the most beautifully wrapped present I've seen in a very long time. I hesitated to unwrap the bright, colorful packaging, but that hesitation was only momentary! 
The Mamma Mia also includes a variety of LUSH goodies that would make any Mama smile! The treats are to make showers just as luxurious as bath time. It comes complete with:
  • The Olive Branch Shower Gel
  • Sultana of Soap
  • Buffy
  • Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
  • Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
I don't think I've ever been so ready to hop in the shower. The Olive Branch is a Mediterranean inspired shower gel with hints of mandarin and sea salt. Loaded with antioxidants, olive oil and
more, this shower gel with delight the senses and moisturize skin. I think The Olive Branch has a slightly manly scent, which I actually love. It's not a strong smell and makes my skin feel nice and soft. My son also loves this because he says it smells like Papa.

My other favorite item I'd never tried before is Buffy. Made with ground rice, almonds and beans to exfoliate skin along with cocoa and shea butters to moisturize skin and keep it so soft! I love Buffy and am now hooked. This is one heavy-duty exfoliating bar. I love using this on my legs because it makes them extra smooth and shiny. No need for lotion when Buffy is around.

The other items make the Mamma Mia even sweeter, with Sultana of Soap to leave skin smelling fruity, Lemony Flutter to keep your hands soft and, well, lemony, and the Ro's Argan to top it all of and moisturize like nobody's business!

You can purchase the Mamma Mia for only $39.95 and, believe me, this makes for the perfect Mother's Day present! Want something just for you? Try A French Kiss Bubble Bar. It's my all-time favorite and makes fills the entire bath with lavender scent and bubbles!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment