3.5.11

How To Improve Marketing For Your Website

I genuinely found this interesting and had to share this with you guys. Have you ever wondered how google, Amazon.com, or even Netflix always recommend/suggest some type of product or movie they know you'd like? Google is always popping up with ads that have to do with something I've read in my email, but is usually inaccurate when trying to match my interests. For example, I look in my Spam and an ad for yummy Spam pops up. Ummm, no thanks.

Websites use programs to find subjects they believe pertain to website visitors, but, as I mentioned, some just aren't very accurate. Then, I read about Selloscope, a new and improved way to help improve marketing for your business website.

Why is Selloscope good for your business?

When you are selling products, product recommendations are an excellent way to not only make a sale, but to also upgrade a sale. Many of these programs are just too expensive for bloggers and smaller businesses to afford, but Selloscope offers a free 30-day trial and packages starting at only $10 a month. That's more than affordable for smaller businesses like mine. Lastly, Selloscope is easy to use, starting with tutorials and never leaves you wondering if you did something correctly. I, for one, don't know about computer programs or other websites work, but I do like what they do to help my blogs succeed.

I know many of the businesses I've worked with before could definitely benefit from Selloscope and with their affordable prices and free 30-day trial, why not give it a go?

You can also find Selloscope on Facebook and Twitter. Give them a follow if you like what you see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment